Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Explore the burst of amazing flavours with each crunchy bite. Serve as an appetizer with coriander chutney, biryanis, pulaos and curries.
- It is also eaten as an appetizer or a snack and can be eaten topped with various toppings such as chopped onions, chutney or other dips and condiments.
- Sabudana Papad is use in Upwas.
- Sabudana papad made up of tapiaoca or sabudana and mixed with sendha namak. So that can be eaten during fastening also. sabudana papad recipe. ... a thin disc-shaped snack food prepared mainly with sago or tapioca and rock salt. it is generally served as side dish to accompany a meal like papadum or eaten as a snack food.
- ORGANIC PURIFY- BRING HOME THE PUREST.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device