Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Raisins are also rich in Vitamin B, Iron, and Potassium
- Contain high amount of natural sugar.
- Raisins are abundant in antioxidant-rich polyphenols, and in minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and boron.
- A great source of carbohydrates for instant energy.
- Raisins may be tiny in size but they are healthy for you as they pack a nutritional punch. In cool and dry place.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device